There are many ways to take CBD. It comes in a softgels, oils, gummies, coffee, teas, candy and a whole lot more! CBD can be infused in almost anything. People are now infusing olive oil and sauces with CBD and THC and using it to cook with on a daily basis. Hey, whatever works for you! I have to say of all the people I have spoken with and interviewed, our water soluble tincture had the favorited results. For what reasons you ask? Here is the feedback that I have collected.
This stuff is a great alternative to oil and taste's great!
No more oil taste under the tongue. It is a little bitter if taken alone, but fruity at the same time. Personally, I would mix it in a small amount of juice or tea.
It is easy to measure. The new pump bottle doesn't require a medicine dropper. You simply press and it evenly ejects a specific amount.
It is so much more consistent when added to a drink, with each squirt.
You can add this to an alcoholic beverage.
When you mix CBD, CBG , CBN and CBC with alcohol it not only enhances the effects of relaxation, it also gives you a different kind of chill feeling without the headache or fuzziness afterwards.
This NEW tincture is:
1. Water Soluble: ( not oily and easily mixes with any liquid)
2. Nanozorbed CBD: (broken down into smallest of particles for quicker and easier absorption by your body)
3. CO2 Extracted - this method uses pressurized carbon dioxide to take as many desirable cannabinoids from a hemp plant as possible. It involves taking out the plant’s essential waxes, cannabinoids, and terpenes. In the end, CO2 oil is a healthy-looking amber-colored oil which you can use as a tincture or vaporize
Manufacturers use carbon dioxide because it is a versatile, ‘tunable’ solvent. It acts as a solvent at a specific temperature and pressure range. However, it doesn’t have the dangers associated with solvents. As a result, consumers benefit from a premium-quality, clean oil with no toxic by-products. It is by far the best method for smaller batches.
4. Broad Spectrum - NO THC!
5. Certified Organic
7. No pesticides, cruelty to animals or Harsh Chemicals
8. Made in GMF certified facilities
9. USA GROWN & MANUFACTURED
Posted on : VictoryLeaf.com